Wednesday 9 March 2011

We need to make this OFFICIAL!

Okay, so, hello, memebers of the Fairy Poodle Assosiation! If you're a contributor to this blog, you're an official member of the FPA! But we need to, like, get together to make this an official assosiation! We need a mission statement or a newsletter and stuff. This is gonna be a little hard since none of us can technically get together with our friend Jen.

So, here's what I was thinking: we need some special stuffs to make this happen. I've got six positions up for grabs. Everyone take one with the exception of Jen, who can't really do this.

1: Provide a house for meetings.
2: Provide SNACKS for meetings.
3: Be the president.
4: Write a newsletter.
5: Be our tech manager. (I.e., blog tech management, making t-shirts, anything computer-related)
6: Be our social manager. (I.e., get more members, keep contact with other members, ect.)

Okay, so, Shannon, Tim, Alyssa, Jessica, Corrina, and I will pick our positions. Try and select it to your skills, like if your mom likes having people over, maybe provide the meeting spot. Or maybe if you're a good baker, you can make some snacks. If you're a good writer, write the newsletter.

Stuff like that. I would like everyone to get back to me on this one! Thanks! Cassafrassidy, over and out.

6 comments:

  1. Uh, which one will i take??? SNACKS!!! Duh! So, i think you should write the news letter, Shanon should be the techie since she suggested the T-shirts, Jesica or Tim should be president since it was one of there ideas, Lyssa is good at being social, and i think we should swithch houses every time we meet 'cause it would be unfair to the Moms. So thats my sugestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i did not say CORRINA will decide what positions you take, so, um, you may choose your own if that works better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think President, newswriter, or tech manager would be a good job for me. I'm not sure though....

    Wait. What exactly would a president do, anyway?

    Oh, and we should definitely make T-shirts.
    Maybe we could put a fairy poodle on the front, and then all of our blog names on the back!
    That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I can't help out!!! I feel useless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Jen in Purple pants! you can be our officail...really cool person, who does awesome stuff. on this blog, HEY I know! youy can look up pics of poodles! that's just one idea. I can come up with more.
    OH and about that thingamabobber, I think making the T-shirts woiuld be cool.

    ReplyDelete