Thursday 24 March 2011

Neglectors.

Apparently, I am the only one who cares to blog about our very awesome fairy poodle. So I shall do just that.

Attention all Shannon and Tims:

I won't see you for a long while, but I would like to tell you that you have items at my house that I would like to give you. Upon our reunion, you shall need to collect:

A script for my next birthday for Shannon and Bridged. Note: I would like these lines MEMORIZED. Meaning: when it is your turn to speak (cough, cough, Shannon) no bursting out laughing or saying, "oh, wait, is that my line?" (Cough, cough, shannON!)

A Chabigail story: I have three stories for you, however, only one of them are finished for you. (In case anybody is wondering, this story is available at my book blog, which can be found here.) It's not the first one, but it should be titled, um, something or other. I don't know right now.

Attention all Jessicas:

Speaking of scripts, how're you doing with those lines? Good? Great. Oh, and call me about something. I have a preposition for your sister: Since my friend Katie will not be attending this year's party, can Allysa come and do her lines? If she wants to, that's cool. Call me if she accepts or declines the offer.

Attention the rest of you:

Hi.

That be all.

2 comments: