Saturday 5 March 2011

Poodles rock!

  Hi, it's Corrina again! And all i want to say is that i LUUUUV poodles!! Yeah, poodles....


   Well, anyways, tonight i'm sleeping over my friend Abby's house again. I slept over like, uh i dunno, last Thursday. In other news, me cassidy and my dad are going to do a 5k run (3.1 miles). And we started our training yesterday, but i have no idea how i will keep this up. No chocolate or dessert (Except for b-day party's or whatever) until the 5k! No chocolate!!!! Okay, so keep routing me on!!!



Peace, luv, and 5k!!


Corrina <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!? NO CHOCOLATE!! I have a freind who just went on weight watchers and can't have anything good. Good meaning, stuff that is not good for you. But then again...'if it tastes that good it has got to be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm on the same diet as you are, sista.

    ReplyDelete