Friday 11 March 2011

Attention all FPA members...INVITE

Hi everyone out there who loves to FP! I am VERY pleased to announce that you all (and me a second time) have been invited to check out Steve Finnell's blog!

Here is ze link: http://christian-with-a-view.blogspot.com/

Yes, I have already been invited and have followed for quite some time now. However, now every one of YOU, Jen in the Purple Pants, who is NOT useless!, Tim, Shannon, Corrina, Jessica, and Alyssa are invited to follow! You don't have to, of course. But it is a cool Christian blog and I'd love it if some of you guys would check it out!

Okay, so, we need to have a meeting to discuss the positions of us. Tim has applied for (ehem) three positions. Well, actually, he just said he wanted to. YOU'RE NOT GETTING ALL THREE POSITIONS! Obviously, but Shannon wants to make t-shirts.

Does anyone get party line? Or three-way? Most cell phones should...I know Shannon and Jessica have theirs. If not, we'll have to arrange a meeting. Well, let's see...

If we could do party line, Shannon and Tim could use both of their phones, Tim could call Jessica, and Alyssa could use the other phone, and then Shannon could call me, and Corrina could use the other phone, so we wouldn't be exceeding the party line limit and still be in a phone conference!!!!!

Does anyone here get party line?

Okay, well, thank you and remember, DO NOT EAT THE FAIRY POODLE.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying I'm not useless!!!!!! :D
    This is random, but for art class I drew the fairy poodle for extra credit!! I should scan it and post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's ok!! Well I should probably color it in too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I said ONE of the three positions. If I took all three, I would fail epically because of college.
    But anyway....
    We do have two phones, but you can't call two people at once with them. I agree, though. We have to have a meeting sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete