Monday 14 March 2011

Chickawala!

  That was a word that i just made up! So you all can be saying Chickawala (Chick-a-wala) like all the time! And me and Cassidy just started singing "Dynomite".  I throw my sandwich in the air sometimes, sayin' ayo! I ordered mayo (Not actual words)! That's just some version making fun of the song. The song goes like this; I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, sayin' ayo! I gotta let go (Actual words)! Speaking of weird remixes of songs, yesterday, at the Chinese food place, my cousin Felicia said that she has cameras on her school bus (Creepy) So we made a song to the tune of the "Wheels on the bus". So, here goes! The cameras on the bus film naughty kids, naughty kids, naughty kids! The cameras on the bus film naughty kids, all threw the town! And after we sang the song i alerted her that she should tell a parent/guardian that her creepy school films the kids on the bus! I am certainly glad that i do not go to her school! Do you make up weird remixes of song that no one likes?????


Peace, luv, and chickawala!!

Corrina <3<3

1 comment:

  1. Your remix is awesome!!! Mine are nothing in comparison!!!

    ReplyDelete