Wednesday 29 June 2011

More on FPD (Fairy Poodle Day)

Hey, guys! I haven't been on here in a long time, huh? Well, I'm back!

Okay, I just read Shannon's post about the Fairy Poodle Day, and I think it would be totally awesome! I'm gonna see Shannon today, probably, so I'll get more details then.

PS: Is anybody going to make these t-shirts? Because we should at least, like, have a bumper sticker or somethi-

WAIT! I GOT IT! Who likes the idea of rubber bracelets? You know, those ones with the messages? I know a site that can make them, but it kinda costs cash. I'm saving up for an iTouch...anybody want to chip in on that one? Thanks!

-Cassidy :D

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I wish rubber bracelets were cheaper!!! They would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make t-shirts, sorry Cassidy, I am kinda broke right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. im doin the same i wanna itouch really bad!!!!! but we can make tshirts!!

    ReplyDelete