Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ello There F.P.A. Members!!

Hello you flying puffy dog members!!!
I just wanted to say Hi, It has been a while since I posted on the F.P.A. site, but, I was just catching up on some stuff.


I am all for F.P.A. day!!! That is the best Idea yet!!! 
And we should defiantly hold an anniversary  for when the idea came into play!!! which is the 23 of February!!! I don't know... I like F.P.A. day better!!!


Well, just wanted to say hi and blog my mind about what you guys have came up with!!
Fellow Blogger,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. thank you Jessica :)
    now comes the big question...
    what day should be F.P.A day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can find out the spercific date you created the blog by visiting your profile. It should say on the left hand side ;)

    ReplyDelete