Sunday 14 April 2013

Hello, Fellow FPA members!

We had all these ideas on this whole group, and it sorta didn't happen. So I want to bring them back. Cassidy, what was the website that makes rubber bracelets? I'd like to check it out. Also, I found this website, I think it's called Vistaprint. Tim and I got t-shirts that say 'I wear this shirt to church' on them, and we designed them. I think we could come together and somehow make a design and print it. It does cost money, but we could figure something out.
Another thing. I think it was mentioned to do contests...or something....? Not entirely sure, but we could draw pictures of fairy poodles and create new ones.
If anyone has any ideas, or anyone wants to do the suggestions just let me know! :)
                 --Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment