Saturday 6 August 2011

YO YO!!

Wuz up everyone! So I was wondering how everyone's summer was going! :) I'm listening to a Rihanna song and it rocks!! Last night we watched Legally Blonde and its hilarious!!!! Luv that movie! Speaking of movies, here is some I recommend (most are PG13):
                                                   Inception
                                                  Legally Blonde
                                                 Armageddon  (my fave)
                                                  Avatar
                                             Journey to the center of the earth
                                    (click on the links to see more about the movies)


Anyways Shannon had a great idea about doin' stuff for the blog and i liked the "make your own fairy poodle" thing so heres mine:
                                           I made it myself! I doctored it!! I'm so proud of myself!! :)
                                     
                                                   TTYL, Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see Inception!!! It looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool fairy poodle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. I'm new to your blog, most obviously, anway. I'm looking foeard to your next posts.

    Nice poodle, by the way, and I have seen none of those movies apart from Inception, but as I know that is a great movie, I'm taking that the others are too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The White-Haired Demon

    thanks im looking forward to your new posts 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa! That Is and AMAZING fairy poodle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks shannon!! :)

    ReplyDelete