Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sharpies'

  Almost every one knows what a Sharpie is, am i correct? I hope i am because this is what this post is about. For those of you who do not know what a Sharpie is it's a permanent marker. Why i'm posting about a marker is i was just thinking who in their right minds would name a marker a 'Sharpie'? Why not The amazing marker? Or The perfect permanent maker? Sharpie is so, weird. I am just sitting here with my Sharpie wondering why they named it a Sharpie. Why can't i wonder about something normal, like how many foot steps are there in a mile? Wait! I thought about that yesterday, and i don't think it's very normal either. Hmm, what DO normal people wonder about???? And i'm not looking for answers from Tim or Cassidy, they wouldn't know. Neither would Shannon. Hmmm, are there any NORMAL people???? Is that what normal people (if there are any normal people) wonder??? These are many questions that i ask myself all the time. If you are a normal person please comment and tell me what you think and wonder about.


Luv y'all (except Tim, that would be weird)

xoxoxoxxxooo

Corrina <3<3

3 comments:

  1. I think the only definition of "normal" is neurotypical.

    Other than that, normals are fictitios.
    Just like elves, they are a myth, they don't exist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be considered a thought from tim.

    look: tim's comment said "I THINK."

    hence thought, hence he went against what corrina said, hence tim is a rulebreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, you know the rules!!! I would scream at you, but i'm in a library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, i just did!!!

    ReplyDelete